Job title: Global Talent Acquisition (Fixed Term Contract)
Job description: Company Description
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travellers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
Why join us?
2021 is a year of great ambitions for our Talent Acquisition team with 200+ positions to fill in France and across our local teams. In order to achieve this ambitious target, we need to hire the best Talent Acquisition Managers. The Talent Acquisition team is currently composed of 3 people and we are looking to quickly expand to a team of 8! This team aims to attract, hire and offer the best candidate and new employee experience.
- Set-up & prepare briefs with hiring managers to determine & challenge hiring needs
- Define & execute sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines in a creative manner
- Source passive talents and contribute to building a Talent Pool
- Review, screen and follow up on all candidates‘ applications
- Negotiate compensation packages and close candidates resulting in strong acceptance rate
- Coordinate new hires‘ arrival, to provide them with a smooth onboarding
- Track metrics for recruiting activities
- Special Projects and Group Initiatives as assigned
- +1 year of recruiting experience
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation & solution oriented mindset
- Curious, creative, flexible, rigorous, great attention to detail & autonomous
- Ability to build trusting relationships & attentive to offer a top-notch candidate experience
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment: 35+ nationalities & offices in France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
- 💡 Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‚Fail, Learn, Succeed‘ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- 🧭 Shared company principles: they guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our
Terms & Benefits
- Your Future Benefits
- 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- 💰 A fair & competitive salary package
- 🎈Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- 👶 Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- 🎒 Trainings & career development programs
- 🚗Free carpooling & 🚌 bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride?
Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions;
- a 60-min video-call with our Talent Acquisition Lead to give you more insights into the role and discuss further your background;
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your recruitment skills
- a 60-min video-call with our VP Global Talent Management to tell you more about our upcoming talent projects
Usually, our hiring process lasts 2 weeks and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:58:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net