Job title: Global Solutions Manager
- Interested in driving publisher programs and alliance management with VMware & Veeam for a global IT company?
- Experienced in IT Sales and enjoy enabling sales and operations teams in selling complex IT solutions?
- Interested in a hybrid role where you can collaborate to bring agile innovation and help unleash the power of our vendors’ technology?
Apply now, Crayon is looking for a new Global Partner Solutions Manager for VMware & Veeam!
Crayon is a global software and cloud expert, and as trusted advisors to many of the world’s leading organizations, we provide end-to-end technical services, solutions, and support that allow our customers to gain clarity from the complexity of their IT estates. Our team of specialists has in-depth experience with volume software licensing, optimization, cloud adoption, digital engineering, machine learning, and predictive analytics. As specialists, we partner with the biggest names in software vendor management, including Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, and Oracle. Thus far, we are a global team of more than 2000 colleagues who collaborate to optimize our clients’ return on complex technology investments. We have presence in 35 countries around the globe and our unparalleled entrepreneurial spirit drives us to be at the forefront of our field. Together, we support and advise our clients on their IT Estates and collaborate to ensure that their digital transformation journey is successful.
Due to growth, we are keen to appoint a new Global Partner Solutions Manager to be based out of either France, Germany or the UK. On offer is the opportunity to join our team with a flat organizational structure that promotes an innovative, results-oriented culture with short decision-making paths where everyone has the opportunity to be a key contributor in order to further drive development of our products and services. When appointed for this role, you will be part of our Global Publisher Desk Team and assume accountability for managing the VMware & Veeam publisher programs and relationships, including the set-up and monitoring of business plans, as well as participation in regular business reviews and partner events. Moreover, you will be responsible for supporting, training, updating, and enabling the sales teams globally to sell VMware solutions. At Crayon we value the development of our teammates, and as such you will have access to the latest technology and the opportunity to upskill your qualifications and regularly participate in further training opportunities through internal and external seminars.
Among the role responsibilities for this role, we can highlight the following:
- Actively manage all relevant certifications within the global organization
- Support, train, update and enable the sales teams to sell VMware & Veeam solutions
- Oversee and monitor all monetary incomes from VMware & Veeam such as program-related rebates and MDF
- Guide the local and global operations teams with best practice, process knowledge, and continuous process enhancements
- Lead the roll-out of the VMware & Veeam partner programs and manage the partner relationship with VMware & Veeam
- Manage the access to the VMware & Veeam portals, and the VMware & Veeam Renewal process actively
We envisage you to be a self-driven team player that enjoys being part of a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You have strong negotiation and communication skills and can effectively present solutions to all our stakeholders, both internal and external. We believe you to have a structured and analytical way of thinking, as well as a high affinity to numbers and reports. Furthermore, you have a strong customer affinity and a hands-on mentality, which allows you to build solid relationships with our customers.
Desired Competency & Experience:
- 3+ years of working experience within the VMware partner management or a similar role, ideally on a strategic level
- Customer-oriented working style and 2+ years’ experience in a sales role
- Broad knowledge of the current VMware partner plans, license metric, and management of VMware tools
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills
- Basic contract knowledge is advantageous
- Any experience with Veeam is highly appreciated
- Higher education degree or equivalent is beneficial
- Location: We are open for candidates already located in Paris/Montpellier, France, Munich, Germany, or High Wycombe, UK
- Language requirements: Professional level English, written and spoken
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.
- Visa requirements: Must have EU Working permit/visa
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net