Job title: Global Product Manager – Research & Process Development resins
Job description: Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Business responsibility for a product portfolio of research scale chromatography resins & columns with products in various stages of their product life-cycle.
- Tactical to Strategic execution to secure short- and long-term profitable growth for your product portfolio and related Cytiva business.
- Tactical execution includes leading actives, making decisions and recommending initiatives for your product portfolio.
- Such tactical execution incl ex. forecasting, supply prioritization, technical & application related market support, internal and external trainings, price setting, initiating new product developments, leading launch teams, driving and deciding on product discontinuations.
- Strategic planning and execution, for your product portfolio and the related small-scale chromatography- and research businesses.
Including analyzing product portfolio performance, market trends and technical opportunities to initiate product development, product support, application support, marketing activities, initiating and leading partnerships & collaborations, information gathering and analysis from industry press, conferences, interviews, business analysis etc. * Work closely to the commercial organization, the custom development/manufacturing team, R&D and Quality organization.
- Be an active team member in a highly engaged Product Management team that support each other to handle short- and long-term challenges
Who you are
- University degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or Biotechnology
- Previous experience from Product Management, Sales or Life Science related R&D
- Experience from customer interaction & market focused activities
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Good understanding and interest for protein research & biopharmaceutical development
- Understanding of, and technical interest for chromatography (FPLC) and purification of various of biomolecules
- Fluent in English and preferably in Swedish (any other languages is beneficial)
- Some travel will be required
- EU work permit
For questions related to this opening, please contact hiring manager Fredrik Larsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications will be handled continuously, we look forward to your application today!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net