Job title: Global Mobility Partner EMEA
Job description: Want to join us on our exciting journey?
Volvo Cars is on an exciting journey, redefining the automotive experience by innovating to make people’s lives less complicated. We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make an impact in a company with unique opportunities to grow and make a true difference.
As Global Mobility Partner EMEA you will be part of the Global Mobility team, located in Gothenburg within HR-People Experience. This highly engaged and ambitious team interacts with the whole organization and employees worldwide, but primarily support EMEA region regarding International local hires and immigration support. You will be part of a global organisation with three regions, APAC, Americas and EMEA.
You will work in close collaboration and in a proactive manner with the Global Mobility colleagues, stakeholders within HR and line managers, to provide guidance to facilitate the management of the company’s mobile workforce. You will also interact with vendors to provide agile support to the employee and stakeholders.
- Actively support and give advice and information to the organization regarding the International Local Hire policy & process, and immigration questions.
- Manage the initiations and prolongations of work permit applications in Sweden.
- Be the first point of contact for Global Mobility matters for employees moving to a new country of employment.
- Engaged in daily contacts with our stakeholders (such as employees, managers, HR and vendors).
- Drive and support continuous improvement and quality assurance internally and with our vendors.
- Background within Global Mobility area or HR, either from central- or line function.
- Basic knowledge about the Swedish work permit process, Swedish expert tax relief and social security rules and regulations.
- Experience in balancing company regulations and understanding for the employee’s individual needs.
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- Experience in delivering presentations and being a strong communicator.
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability and experience to work with all parts of the organization.
- The role requires business acumen, drive, enthusiasm, and a sense of proactivity.
- A structured and positive mind-set.
- Focus on user experience.
- Ability to adopt and be flexible to new circumstances.
- Ability to communicate clearly with different level of stakeholders.
- Strong sense of proactivity and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and at the same time being a team player.
- Able to see the ‚big picture‘ and think both practically and conceptually, whilst simultaneously working on the details with a structured approach.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
How to Learn More And Apply:
Closing date for applications is 10th September 2021. If you have questions regarding this exciting role please contact Senior Recruiter
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers‘ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars‘ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net