Job title: Global HRIS Specialist
Company: Atlas Copco
Job description: Analyze, Think, Communicate
- Do you have experience with Cloud Solutions for HR?
- Would you like to challenge yourself and your motto is “everything is possible”?
- Do you enjoy working in a global team?
Three times YES? Please read on.
Our team is supporting applications for Global HR processes: Employee Master Data, Recruitment, Leave & Absence and Global Performance Review Process and we are looking for a new colleague to share our mission.
What exactly will be your tasks?
- Review issues and perform root cause analyses and develop solutions and workarounds
- Come up with solutions for optimization and better use of the systems for end users and HR community
- Support key users in case of issues or questions
- Support (non)-standard HR reporting ad-hock
- Support mass data uploads
- Together with colleagues work on the implementing and testing new features
- Train end-users on applications usage and improve their experience
- Participate in other HR Global services projects
What can we offer to you?
- Working in a pleasant environment of a Swedish company
- Opportunity for personal growth through interesting projects, talent development programs and intensive training
- Ability to enforce your own ideas
- Family-like atmosphere that is not just a claim on the wall, but a fact
- Occasional foreign business trips
- Modern office in Prague 4, just by “Pražského povstání” metro station
- Wide range of benefits, such as: flexible working hours, extra week of vacation, meal vouchers, MultiSport card, language courses, trainings, yearly financial bonus, refreshments at the workplace, contract for the undefined period, sport activities, etc.
What we would like you to possess?
- “I can do it” and “everything is possible” attitude
- Self-starter with ability to finalize initiatives
- Experience as an administrator in SAP SucessFactor or other Cloud solutions is a plus
- Good communication skills and customer needs oriented
- Analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Very good level of English in written and spoken form
- Very good level of MS especially Excel
- Knowledge of people management process, such as recruitment or performance and goal management from business operation perspective is a plus
- Czech/EU citizenship or work permit
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 04:16:18 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net