Job title: Global Ethnography Manager
Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Bedrijfsomschrijving
Ever dreamt of working for a top-notch creative agency, with award winning work across global brands and a transformative new model centered around creativity and data?.
Do you live to connect with people around the world understand how their lives are changing? Do you dream of helping top global brands find new ways to enrich people’s lives? The Data & Strategy team at Le Pub is looking for a new member to join the team immediately. If you’ve got 5-10 years of ethnography, anthropology, consumer insight & trends research experience – then keep reading!
Le Pub Amsterdam
About Le Pub
The game has changed, and so must we. With physical access no longer a barrier, with key platforms dominating industries, with the erosion of cookies to reach customers, and with the path to purchase now seamlessly integrated into daily life – the battleground for brands has evolved. More than ever, brands must now earn their position in people’s everyday lives.
Le Pub was created by combining one of the top creative agencies in the world (Publicis Italy) & best-in-class data, media and technology expertise from Publicis Amsterdam – to deliver this new commercial alchemy. We help brands earn a permanent seat at the table of culture through experiences that add value to people’s lives.
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe, founded in 1926, is the world’s third largest communications group. Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey- anywhere in the world. Organized across four Solution hubs, Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis Health and Publicis.Sapient, outside of our top 20 markets, the Groupe delivers innovative ideas and solutions that combine the power of creativity and technology.
The Global Ethnography Manager will be responsible for acting as crucial bridge between people around the world and the leading brands we support. On the consumer side, the selected candidate will lead direct consumer research (regular consumer interviews, focus groups, concept iteration sessions, new trends discussions, etc.) as well as online research (social listening, trends analysis, etc.). On the brand side, the manager will be responsible for working with the department head, our brand strategists and creatives team in identifying new opportunities for brands to enrich people’s lives around the world.
- Are expert in coding/decoding behavior, through behavioral/consumer insights.
- Have 5-10 years of experience, including a>3 years in leading consumer interviews.
- An masters degree in social sciences, sociology or cultural anthropology is a plus
- Work experience in a leading consumer/market research firm is a plus
- Research experience with methodologies from sociology AND/OR anthropology AND/OR cultural anthropology
- Experience running focus groups, consumer panels and in-depth interviews.
When joining us, this is what you can expect:
- Be part of an extraordinary team with that is globally recognized as best-in-class
- The opportunity to shape brand experiences on a global scale.
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- A dynamic and modern creative work environment (once working from office is allowed)
- This role will be based in Amsterdam.
- Please note that you’ll need a valid working visa or permit to work in the Netherlands.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading? Then we would like to meet you! Who knows… soon we will be toasting on you joining our team!
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:50:16 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net