Job title: Global Account Executive, Financial Services
Job description: Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. We’re thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, you’ll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
Seismic’s sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. This role will focus specifically on our FinServ vertical.
If you are ready to spread awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
Who You Are:
- A seasoned sales rep possessing 7+ years of solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals.
- A driven individual with proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota.
- An articulate individual who is able to convey our value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives.
- Someone who has proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Someone who loves being on the road. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
What you will be doing:
- Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to Fortune 1000 FinServ corporations.
- Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements.
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges.
What we have for you:
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyer’s journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world’s most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
Do you require a Visa/Work Permit to work in the specified location? *
If so, please specify below *
Have you read Seismic’s privacy disclosure outlined below? *
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Seismic Software, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 12390 El Camino Real, San Diego, California 92130 USA and can be contacted by emailing . Controller’s employee responsible for data protection is Tim Dzierzek, who can be contacted at . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at .
Your personal data will be retained by Controller for 180 days to allow Controller to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. Any requests can be sent to . You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Please Acknowledge that you have read the privacy disclosure.
What is your highest education level? *
Seismic has my consent to collect, store, and process my data for the purpose of considering me for employment, and for up to 180 days thereafter. *
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 07:07:09 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net