Job title: German Customer Advisor | Financial Services
Company: Cross Border Talents
Job description: Learn, lead & grow.
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, with an award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, our client improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Do you want to offer solutions to customers with financial and credit card services?
Are you German native with strong communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our German Customer Support team.
Our client is a worldwide renowned American financial company and one of the most respected brands around the world.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Offer solutions to customers that need assistance with financial and credit card services
- Provide customer service through phone communication
- Enrich customer experience by listening attentively to their needs and concerns, aiming for first call resolution when possible
- Build meaningful relationships, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Availability to work on rotating shifts: Monday- Friday 8:00-19:00
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions to work from home
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
- Base Salary: paid monthly (14 months)
- Client Performance Bonus after 3 months
- Global Performance System after 3 months
- Language Complement: paid monthly (14 months)
- Line of Business Complement: paid monthly (14 months)
- Signing Bonus after 3 months of collaboration
- Loyalty Bonus paid every 3 months:
- Contract Type: Uncertain Term Contract
- Probation period: 30 days
Only for candidate coming from abroad:
- Accommodation support for the first 3 months
- Travel reimbursement
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Job date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 23:56:25 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net