Job title: Geotechnical Engineer
Job description: Are you a Geotechnical Engineer and would you like to work on challenging offshore projects? Would you like to be part of a company always pushing the limits of technology? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As Geotechnical Engineer, you will assist the operations in tender and execution phase of complex cable installation projects. You are responsible for developing geotechnical analyses, advising the team on cable strategies and cable route design. This position is based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Working closely with other departments in order to generate and check reports for tenders and projects.
- Provide geotechnical advice and analyze complex sets of soil data.
- Offshore support during cable burial operations.
- Perform route engineering.
- Support and actively participate in continuous improvement of procedures and equipment.
For this position we are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with a strong analytical skills and creativity. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Civil, Mining, Geo-engineering or similar).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the offshore industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Geotechnical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:40:41 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net