Job title: General Superintendent
Company: TRS Staffing Solutions
Job description: TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. For an EPCm project, upgrade of steel factory, we are looking for an experienced General Superintendent for a pharmaceutical project in the Brussels Area.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in the role of General Superintendent (minimum 5 years)
- Experience in supervising Engineering Management projects (minimum 5 years)
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality (candidate required immediately)
- Experience in pharmaceuticals, life sciences or similar is an asset
What will you do?
- Responsible for safety, quality, productivity and schedule adherence.
- Ensures effective liaison between field engineering, subcontractors and project management
- Interfaces effectively with Subcontractors, Foremen and General Foremen to ensure smooth workflow and schedule adherence.
- Understand the project contract requirements
- Evaluate and manage productivity together with planning and project management
- Ensures that project rules, procedures and programs are followed consistently, including those involving safety, attendance, and workplace behavior standards.
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- 1 year contract / project duration
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
- Work together with high-class engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net