Job title: Full-time Executive assistant for a small but promising consultancy firm in Health-related issues
Company: MEDI-QUALITE OMEGA
- Are you a native English speaker?
- Do you hold a bachelor degree in mathematics, biology, chemistry or accountability?
- Do you want to work full time in Paris as an executive assistant for a promising consultancy firm on pharmaceuticals development and Market access?
If your answer is positive in all three, you should apply!
The Executive assistant is to assist our Chief Medical Officer in the following tasks: contracting with clients • invoicing • meeting and event planning • management of calendar • e-mailing • appointments and calls (routine correspondence)
Occasionally: logistic support for business travels for our Advisory boards • assistance to other consultants • logistics for the office (stationary, maintenance, etc.)
Native English speaker • Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of MS Office [Especially Excel, Outlook, Cloud, PowerPoint, Word] • Efficient documentation and filing skills • LinkedIn management • Basic accounting • Good writing skills • Good knowledge of the American/International business spirit •Good interpersonal skills/ team spirit • Willingness to learn with positivity • Sensibility to confidential matters • Ability to work under tight schedules and prioritize when needed
- Permit to work full time in France
- Native English speaker
Highly desirable but not mandatory:
- Good proficiency in writing French or willingness to learn French
- Proficiency in Chinese
- Some knowledge/interest of web presence marketing
- Our core business: we are supporting pharma companies to design their research in the most efficient way according to patient needs. Our asset: Matching business perspectives with a patient centric approach, with high level, tailored services
- Nice working atmosphere in an office shared with a medical practice and a very dedicated team, with a continuous growing potential
- We offer an attractive environment with interactions with top international leaders
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net