Job title: Full Stack Software Engineer (Madrid)
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: Our customer is a German multinational company that operates all over the world for more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Have you always wanted to make a difference? With innovative solutions and services in the field of intralogistics, we help our customers to master their specific challenges every day, something you already profit from without even realizing it. In a modern, agile environment, our international team works on topics ranging from the CAN bus to the micro service, working with IoT generated data. We offer start-up flair with all the advantages of a well-known German multinational company such as a high level of internal expertise and own vehicle production. Thus, you can expect a diverse daily work with flexible, family-friendly time schedule and home office possibility as well as plenty of space for co-designing of digital solutions.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Description of the position:
- To foster our growth at our development site in the city centre of Madrid, we are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer in a permanent, full-time position.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Write clean, semantic, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Maintain a high bar for quality and performance of your product with vigorous attention to detail and automated testing.
- Deliver commitments within timelines and quality parameters.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Take responsibility for the entire deployment process and the successful operation of the developed solutions.
- Several years hands on professional software development experience, including frontend and backend development experience.
- REST API design experience very valuable for the position. IoT knowledge also highly appreciated.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (computational complexity, data structures, scalability…) and Software Development Best Practices (example: SOLID, OWASP…).
- Awareness of software ownership, maintainability and interoperability concepts, including DevOps concepts and some knowledge on Project Methodologies (Agile SCRUM…).
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Initial ramp-up phase will be mainly carried out in Germany for some weeks.
Afterwards, travelling for the developer will be very sporadic (3-4 times per year maximum) to Hamburg.
Anyway, candidates must have willingness to travel if required.
Education and Training:
- Degree (BSc/MSc) in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent practical experience and you bring with you a network for exchanging knowledge in these areas…
- Desirable to have any Software Developer certification.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent spoken communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- German: Valuable for the position (but not mandatory).
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- Very good level of written and spoken English.
- Pattern of continuous learning, flexibility and adaptability.
- Creative, organized, solution oriented, critical thinking and analytical.
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject: ‘Fullstack developer (Madrid)’ along with your English CV or apply here.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net