Job title: Full Stack Developer (Medior/Senior)
Job description: Sungevity is a leading solar panel company operating in The Netherlands and Belgium. To support our growth, Sungevity’s IT team is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Medior/Senior).
Are you a Full Stack Developer, looking for an energetic and mission-driven work environment? Do you want to play a role in speeding up the energy-transition? Then this opportunity might be just right for you!
Sungevity’s international office is based in the north of Amsterdam. From there a growing team of about 150 people work energetically on the Rooftop Revolution. Our culture is fast-paced, passionate and fun. We’re prepared for the fact that no two days will be similar on this adventure, and we’re committed to make the most of our opportunity, ourselves and each other.
The IT-team has great humor (really we do). We support each other, and we love to learn from each other. We like to hang out together: when there is no pandemic, we go for drinks or do other fun activities.
The team and your role
Our IT department consists of three teams: * Helpdesk/application management
- Software development
- Solution development
The whole IT department has 16 members, consisting of 8 nationalities! We work in an agile way, aiming to keep the time between designing a solution and having it online as short as possible. We prefer simple over complicated solutions. The IT department is self-organizing, and we expect you to actively participate in improving the team and our way of working. The IT department is active in all parts of our business, from sales to installations, from customer portal to Solar-system performance monitoring. You will be supported by, and reporting to the CTO in this role.
The systems the IT-team is responsible for are:
- Customer facing websites and portals (in multiple countries in Europe)
- Sales / Installation process support systems
- Solar System monitoring
- Reporting and alerting on our customer’s Solar-system performance,
- And many more …
Are you the Solar Warrior we are looking for?
- Do you have experience in a senior / medior position? In the past years have you coached other developers and worked in an Agile environment? Are you proactive and enjoy sharing your expert knowledge?
- Do you like to “get the job done”, in the least complex way possible?
- Are you a CI-advocate and do you like to work DevOps style?
- Have you worked on setting up new systems before, containing multiple connected services, API’s and authentication?
- Are you a team player, and can you handle a lot of responsibilities?
- Do you have great communication skills in English?
- Do you have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands?
- A versatile, independent and challenging job;
- A salary within this range: 3500 – 4500 EUR (depending on experience & fit);
- A collective pension scheme;
- A great team with room to both coach and learn
- Heaps of inspiration: who can say that trail blazers in sustainability like Boyan Slat and Joris Luyendijk come to give presentations at their job?;
- A very international and informal work environment with pretty awesome colleagues from 15+ different nationalities.
Excited? Then hit the apply button! We have a look through applications as they come in.
You can also send your application in Dutch!
Expected salary: €3500 – 4500 per month
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 23:34:18 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net