Job title: Frontend Web Application Developer (m/f/d) for Spain or Germany
Company: Nuromedia GmbH
Job description: You are a skilled developer and process oriented problem solver who will work in agile teams to develop and maintain next generation web software solutions in medium to large projects. You are comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new technologies and innovations and expand our teams in Cologne (Germany) and in Spain, we are looking for a Frontend Web Application Developer (m/f/d).
Please note: Work permit for Germany/EU is required!
Nuromedia is an international software company focussed on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We develop digital solutions and sustainable business models for relevant markets. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers.Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, gamification, machine learning/AI and e-learning. Our international team from 17 countries is primarily made up of developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competences such as software engineering, game development, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
- Create performant and expandable code for web apps
- Deliver great products for team and customers with the ultimate user experience in focus
- Aim to deliver the best possible solution and eager to suggest improvements outside your field of work
- Delivery of well tested and maintainable code
- Own various tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Senior Level: 5+ years experiences
- Work permit for Germany / EU (absolutely necessary)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with react.js
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (e.g. Node.js)
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work independently
- Good knowledge in current technologies as MERN-Stack (MongoDB, Express, React, NodeJS)
A Big Plus:
You are familiar with
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Hybrid working from contract location Germany/Cologne: Combination of mobile and office working
- Full remote working from contract location Spain
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Consideration for work-life balance
- Complete remote working from contract location Spain, incl. flexible working.
- Stress-free way to work for working at location in Cologne: Free job ticket and parking space in front of the door if required
- Free drinks in the office
- Germany: Location in a lively, central district of Cologne
What We Offer On Top:
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere
- Modern hardware provided by us
- The use of current development tools and techniques
- Diverse and varied tasks
- The opportunity to work on international projects
- Excellent opportunities for personal development through independent work
We offer a two step recruitment process:
Step 1 – First video call – We would like to know more about your mindset, your skills and your personal expectation.
Step 2 – If the first interview was OK for both sides, we will invite you to a technical interview. An expert will join that interview to have a technical conversation with you, that also includes some progamming tasks. For us it is important to create a realistic environment within the recruitment process. This is helpful and senseful for both sides to get a better orientation.
After the second step was successful we make an offer to you.
Together with passionate and talented candidates we want to continue our journey to create something new. Are you ready for this challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German.
Location: Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:01:46 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net