Job title: Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Job description: Berlin, Germany
To achieve our vision, we recently merged with Smava. We want to become the the go-to place for consumer loans in Germany by combining the two outstanding teams, creating the best technical platform, and form a lean and self-organized network organization.
We do not implement traditional hierarchy models. Instead, we believe in collaboration where leadership happens laterally, by being regarded as an expert and by acting as an example for others. This model empowers our employees to a vast extent – by sharing responsibility and decision-making amongst us.
We give you the freedom to take on different roles like taking ownership for driving technology initiatives, people management, security risks, or process management.
Become part of our story now and help us shape the digital future of the consumer credit market!
- A Talent that takes ownership in an event-based architecture with modern technologies on a containerized infrastructure running on Kubernetes (EKS)
- You will develop together with your team and our Design and Research Team new modern visualizations
- You have experience with Node.js, React, server-side-rendering, and preferably with Next.js
- You are familiar with syntax, rules, and structures as well as conventions and community standards for those technologies
- You are not dependent on libraries, but know when, where, and why you should use them
- You excel at rapidly integrating reliable web technologies, achieving flexible software architecture
What we offer:
- Employer-funded pension
- Up to 10 Child-Sickness-Days per year
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Subsidies to lunch (smunch.co), to public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte) and to your gym (e.g. John Reed, McFit, Superfit)
- Free inhouse German course
- Educational Friday: Once a month on Friday including a free drink, the Marketing Teams present different Marketing topics & campaigns
- Special Events (e.g. Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday and team events)
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40 nationalities)
- The security of a well-established online company with a start-up flair
- A modern office in Hamburg with a rooftop terrace including a bar, cafeteria, consoles and many other specials
Due to the Corona Situation
You can decide whether you want to work from home or at the office.
In terms of onboarding, our People Operations Team is going to provide you with all information needed before your first day with us.
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 07:50:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net