Job title: Front Office Host
Job description: Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for an enthusiastic Front Office Host!
- A team player with a good portion of personality;
- Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
- A personal concierge for our guests who makes sure to recommend only the best of the best;
- The to-go-to person who makes the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one;
What does the ROLE entail?
- Going out of your way to give the best arrival and departure experience to our guests;
- Performing Check-In and Check-Out, answering guest queries and comfortably explaining all we have to offer, while upselling and recommending our many services as much as possible;
- Being a true “host”, which means being the luggage porter, the concierge, receptionist: all things to everyone, day or night.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam East;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities;
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for! Your EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a Front Office department, ideally within a luxury hotel;
- A relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism, or equivalent experience;
- Familiar with Opera and/or other relevant systems is highly preferred;
- A valid driver’s license and not afraid to use it, for both driving and parking guests’ automatic and manual vehicles in our challenging-to-access hotel garage;
- Great language and communication skills in English and in Dutch;
- You do not hold back from all front office related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities.
- You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net