Job title: Front of House Manager
Company: Soho House
Job description: The Role…
As Front of House Manager at Soho House Amsterdam you are an ambassador for the brand with a detailed knowledge of the Soho House Group and its concept. Demonstrating a professional approach towards our managers, employees and guests, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of Reception (Front Office & Club Reception) in the house as well as the member and guest experience. You provide leadership to the team ensuring your team display the right attitude and mentality in alignment with The Soho House values whilst maximizing the efficiency of operations.
- Promote Soho House and its concept, whilst achieving the highest member and guest satisfaction.
- To effectively manage, lead and train the entire Hotel and Club Reception teams in an inspirational manner.
- Whenever possible anticipate guest needs to enhance quality service in order to improve member and guest satisfaction and to train your department to deliver the same.
- To create strong relations with the members and regular guests and continuously strive to encourage new members.
- Lead by example,setting an energetic pace and standards within the team
- Be visible in the house and engaging with the members gaining feedback and noting any comments through the reporting channels
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a front desk manager or similar.
- Proficient in hotel front desk software such as Opera.
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Good leadership and training abilities.
Only those reception manager eligible to work in the Netherlands or have a valid Dutch work permit/visa will be considered for the above reception position.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:45:52 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net