Job title: French Travel Advisor
Company: recruit 4 work
Job description: Let your wanderlust and passion for people inspire you to start a new career as a Travel Advisor working on an exciting new campaign.
- Help the clients with doubts, upgrades, rescheduling and last-minute requests
- If needed, call to the hotels explaining the client demands
- Will assist customers and hotel partners via phone regarding customer bookings, and customer demands
- Native French fluent English (minimum level B2).
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus.
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net