Job title: French-speaking customer support for household appliances
Company: Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Job description: Job Description
French-speaking customer support for household appliances
Are you a French speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care?
Would you like to work in a fun, multicultural team in the centre of the city? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you to kick-start your career in Portugal!
Our client is an international expert in extraordinary customer experience solutions and collaborates with many world-famous brands.
They are now looking for a French Customer Advisor to join their ambitious team in sunny Lisbon or Porto.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment, headquartered in Gütersloh, Ostwestfalen-Lippe. The company was founded in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, and it has always been a family-owned and run company.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails & chat from Miele consumers and business partners concerning their sales order, service order and appliance needs.
- Troubleshoot the care and use of Miele appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone.
- Assist consumers in setting up service repair for their appliances, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls
- Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumer’s account
- Maintain a balance between company goals and consumer desires. Handle issues in the best interest of both Miele and the consumer
- Research and answer any installation or product specification questions our sales teams, dealers. and customers may have
- Corresponds with Miele Service/Sales Management teams and other personnel, as well as Miele Service Partners [MSP’s] to obtain required information, when needed.
We work hard and reward harder,
- Competitive wages – base + language + performance + special bonus
- 40hours/week in (between 7:30 am – 6 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives; like our SitelFit wellness program
- Gross monthly salary: 800 euros
- Language Complement: 50 euros
- Holiday Bonus** 70,8 euros
- Christmas Bonus**: 70.8 euros
- Meal Allowance 7.17 euros per worked day
- Performance bonus: 120 euros subject to the terms and conditions of the bonus
- plan from 4th full month production
- Medical and dental You are included in our health insurance plan after 6 months
- insurance of contract
- Native/ advanced level of French (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (B2)
- Remote work requires a high-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net