Job title: French-speaking Content Moderator Agent in Barcelona
Company: Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Job description: Job Description
Work as a French-speaking Content Moderator in beautiful Barcelona!
Do you love social media? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Screening pictures, videos, articles, and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, and this might be the case a lot of the time, but at the same time, we urge applicants to consider that they might also come across strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
You will join a new department, where lots of growth is expected in 2021 as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another success story.
- Native/near-native level in French, as well as conversational English
- Good computer skills
- PC/Laptop, quick internet connection, and headphones with a microphone in order to follow the training
- Experience within content moderation, customer service, or other contact centre environments is desired
- Professional experience with social media platforms is considered a plus.
- EU passport or working permit for Spain. I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as they are mandatory to create an application. For more information, please read our article:
- 39h/week contract, with fixed working hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- Option between 3 different shifts: morning shift (08:00h to 16:00h), afternoon shift (16:00h to 00:00h) or night shift (00:00h to 08:00h)
- Relocation package: €1500 spread across 3 first salaries + assistance obtaining NIE-Number
- Salary higher than average for similar positions + bonus for afternoon and night shift employees
- A lot of career opportunities: about 80% of recruitment is internal. After 6 months you can be promoted to eg. quality analyst or trainer. After a while, you can switch between projects.
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
Interested in developing your career in sunny Barcelona? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and let’s have a chat about the opportunity!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 00:50:44 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net