Job title: French Reservations Advisor
Company: recruit 4 work
Job description: As an Airline Reservations Advisor, you will develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world.
Our client is a French airline, operating on 13 islands in the West Indies and transatlantic flights from Paris. As an Airline Reservations Advisor, you will develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world.
- Help the clients with booking, doubts, upgrades, and rescheduling
- Deal sometimes with claims (strikes, lateness)
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, travel dates, promotional financial considerations.
- Native French and fluent English (minimum level B2).
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit.
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre is preferential.
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus.
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Availability to work from home temporarily
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net