Job title: French Language Support Service Desk Associate
Company: GE GLOBAL OPERATIONS FINANCE
Job description: The French Language Service Desk Associate delivers maintenance for a primary incident solution, and it is reported to the centralized division of service desk.
Usually, responsibilities include initial test, allocation of the task, research, and resolution of primary incidents and requests concerning the use of application software and hardware products along with infrastructure constituents.
The French Language Service Desk Associate is accountable for gathering information through a client conversation, log on to support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed. Issues outside the scope of their capability or responsibility are fixed by engaging in routine other service resources from other facilities, unit, organizational groups, or the businesses service desk.
Service Desk Associate fixes the cases informed by consumers or customers. The Service Desk Associate typically offer the first point of contact with the client. During the incident resolving process, analysts work with other experts, vendors, and specialists to solve the incidents for the customers.
- High School Diploma.
- At least 1-year experience is needed.
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into a permanent employment relationship under the laws of Hungary. GE will not sponsor any Visa or Work permit request.
- Technical Expertise. Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, Skype, and other tech products. Excellent written and verbal English skill is a must.
- Strong analytical mind to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues. Certification in Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco, or similar technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environment is desired
- Familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, Service-Now, BOLD 360, etc.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net