Job title: French Customer Specialist
Company: recruit 4 work
Job description: Our client is a provider of an online platform to facilitate financial transactions between lenders and borrowers. As a Customer Advisor, you will be the first point of contact of customers to directly attend their inquiries.
- Assist clients via inbound calls in the sales process by answering inquiries regarding their purchase orders and attending potential requests.
- Managing customer’s expectations regarding the products and shipping deadlines.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files.
- Confer with customers by email, chat, or inbound calls to provide information about products, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good upselling skills and capacity to engage with customers by providing a warm and cordial atmosphere with every contact
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Sales is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Availability to work from home temporarily
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net