Job title: French Customer Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
Company: Cross Border Talents
Job description: Are you passionate about costumer support and technologies? Would you like to join one of the top BPO companies in Lisbon? Our client is a global leader and one of the biggest companies in Portugal.
Your mission as a Customer Support Agent is to support their activities offering the best quality service to their customers, while working with prestigious worldwide brands.
Your Role as a Customer Support Agent:
- Answer to inbound calls and customer inquiries.
- Answering phone inquiries and providing support and direction to customers and resolving customer service issues in a timely and empathetic manner.
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
- Fluency in French (Native);
- Work Permit;
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
- Typing Speed: 25 words per minute;
- Availability to work in rotating shifts;
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal vouchers;
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance);
- Sports activities and much more!!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net