Job title: French Advisor for Action Cameras Company, Lisbon
Job description: Grow with us #SitelPortugal
Sitel has great offices full of amazing people, with a trustful and happy environment.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, you might start the project remotely and in the future to work from the Sitel offices – Stay safe, Sitel is supporting work from home!
Sitel is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experiences to the world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment for our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
Our client is an American founded company that produces action cameras hardware as well as its video-editing software and mobile app. Often used in extreme-action videography and part of the connected sports movement, our client has been considered one of the “Top 10 Best Brand Channels on Youtube”.
- Providing technical support for a renowned technology company, notorious for their action cameras, drones, apps and video editing software
- Being part of a specialized team in customer’s requests through written communication/phone
- Offering solutions for customers demands by identifying and troubleshooting with the available resources
- Professional growing opportunities based on performance
We work hard and reward harder.
- Competitive wages
- Stable working hours (between 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
- Native/ proficient (C2) level of French
- Advanced level of English (C1)
- While working remotely the requirements will be the following:
- High-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- Operating System – Windows 10
- Web Browser – Google Chrome 23 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher, Microsoft IE 10.0 or Higher
- Ethernet Port available
- Please use the
to check your internet,
- PING 100 ms maximum
- DOWNLOAD 5.0 Mbps minimum
- UPLOAD 3.0 Mbps minimum
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Be part of Sitel Family! – apply today!
Sitel – Conseiller Clientèle, Lisbonne
For any question contact the Recruitment Team at
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net