Job title: Foreign Language Assistant
Company: POSITECH GmbH
Job description: POSITECH GmbH is a small special machine manufacturer with Swiss roots that is active in the field of filtration and inspection technology. In 2020 the location was relocated from Zwönitz (Ore Mountains) to Bautzen (Upper Lusatia).
For this new location we are looking for an ambitious all-rounder (m/f/d) for a long-term permanent position.
Responsibility for all administrative and financial activities, i.e. organization and execution of all work that is necessary to maintain a small production company.
In particular: * Order management (creation of offers, orders, order confirmations, delivery notes, invoices, credit notes, reminders, workshop orders, etc.)
- Preparatory activities for external financial accounting. In addition, close coordination with the booking office (tax advisor)
- Internal wage accounting using a standard program (SAGE Lohn & Gehalt)
- Operational purchasing of production materials, including the preparation of inventory overviews and direct contact with suppliers (mainly in German)
- Special responsibility for the „spare parts“ division – in particular inventory control, purchasing and shipping by parcel service (DPD, DHL)
- Preparation of the shipment of filtration and inspection systems by freight forwarders
- Creation of all necessary customs papers for deliveries abroad (using ATLAS)
- Contact person for funding agencies in Saxony, Germany and the EU (SAB, ZIM, etc.)
- Support of sales (internal and external), also abroad. Preparation and follow-up of trade fairs and road shows.
Requirements * Commercial or foreign language-related training with a basic technical understanding
- First professional experience in an industrial company, possibly also ambitious graduates
- Ready-to-use German and English spoken and written (absolutely necessary – communication with customers and sales partners is mainly in English!)
- Enjoyment of extremely varied work in a global environment (high export quota, customers on all continents)
- Entrepreneurial thinking, international background, open-minded and tolerant of different cultures
- Willingness to work in a small company (~9 employees).
Full-time (40 h/week) or part-time (at least 32 h/week). Monday to Friday, flextime possible.
Fixed salary + year-end bonus. The stated salary range is based on a full-time workload.
Applications by email should be sent to Mr. Udo Möller, Managing Director.
Please first send a CV (résumé) and cover letter stating your experience in the tasks mentioned. Certificates will be requested if you are suitable – applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
If you are a foreigner from a non-Schengen country, please also send your residence permit. This job offer is not suitable if you only want to receive an EU bluecard with it.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net