Job title: Food Manager
Job description: IPS Group is a multidisciplinary engineering company that focuses on feasibility study, preparation and management of industrial projects. More than 950 projects –from (small) technical modifications/ optimizations to the erection of green-field industrial facilities -have been successfully accomplished in the past 25 years. The Group-IPS team offers you all project related services in various industries, such as Steel, Aluminum, Glass, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Real Estate, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology.
The position is based in Paris
Your responsibilities include:
Our Construction Project Managers actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large food industrial constructions. The management of those projects can include multiple phases and/or disciplines:
- Process description
- Project definition file
- Overall time schedule
- General Layout
- Permitting roadmap
- Procurement strategy
- Quality manual
- Procurement (specifications, technical/contractual/commercial negotiations, contractual agreements)
- Basic engineering
- Detailed budget
- Permitting (architecture, environment, permit request, local negotiations)
- Detailed time schedule
- Project execution plan
- Rigorous and organized, they are able to work accurately.
- They are flexible and can easily adapt to different working conditions and multiple project environments.
- They understand the importance of prevention and safety in our work and behave as exemplarily.
- They are willing to travel frequently.
- Education: Civil or industrial engineer, or Architecture
- Languages: French, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Experience : As a Construction Manager in France market. Knowledge about local regulation is required
- Software knowledge: MS Office, MS Project
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net