Job title: Floor Supervisor
Company: Waldorf Astoria
Job description: A Floor Supervisor with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Housekeeping Manager.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria’s rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Floor Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising Room Attendants and Housemen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Floor Supervisor would also be required to assist the Housekeeping Manager and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Room Attendants and Housemen
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Aware of all room categories and amenities
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure guest laundry is cleaned and delivered in a timely manner
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Assist Head Housekeeper with training requirements
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel
- Be environmentally aware
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Floor Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
Experience in Housekeeping department
Good communication skills
High standards of cleanliness * Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible to do night shifts
Excellent in both Dutch and English language
Well groomed and good personal hygiene
Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in managing/supervising a team in a similar role
Willingness to develop team members and self
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts — offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
- Numerous landmark hotels around the world
- More hotels in construction
- Offering world-class spas
- Gorgeous golfing destinations
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net