Job title: Financial Services Market Manager – Germany, Switzerland, Austria (m/v/d)
Job description: The Role
Looking for an opportunity to be part of Tesla’s growth story and to develop our “fintech” solutions for Tesla’s Retail customers? Then continue reading!
The role is within Financial Services team, a small but vital team at Tesla. We support the growth of Tesla’s business and the realization of Tesla’s mission to “Accelerate the transition to sustainable energy”. We enable compelling financial products and digital processes that customers expect when they visit the Tesla website or a Tesla Store.
Specifically, the Market Manager is responsible for managing customer-facing partnerships with financial institutions and supporting the development of Tesla’s own financing companies (currently active in Germany and the UK). The Market Manager is leading the relationship with our partners and works closely across all Tesla functions (Sales, IT, Legal, etc.) to ensure the best possible customer experience.
Working with external Partners:
- Develop the partners’ capacity (e.g. funding and operational volumes) in line with Tesla’s rapid scale-up
- Ensure compelling financial solutions are available to all customers to support Tesla’s growth
- Improve operational efficiency and customer’s ability to self-serve through constant process improvements
- Reduce complexity by driving standardization across markets, partners, financial products and processes
- Working with banks and leasing companies requires poise, professionalism and a high degree of confidence
Working with Tesla’s financing companies:
- Develop expert local market knowledge on financial products, competitor dynamics and pricing, business segmentation, market volumes, etc.
- Support the build out of Tesla’s financing companies, incl. testing of new financial products, processes, etc.
- Ensure the financial products offerings are consistent and coherent across markets, partners and Tesla’s financing companies
Working with Tesla Sales & Delivery:
- Act as the central point of contact for the Sales & Delivery organization for all financing topics relating to partners or Tesla’s financing companies
- Ensure Tesla’s approach to financial services is integrated into the sales processes
- Develop ideas to make financing and leasing of Tesla products more accessible, simpler and more compelling for our customers and to the Sales & Delivery organization
- Working with Sales & Delivery requires the willingness to work at “Tesla speed” and to continuously innovate
- Familiarity with financing and leasing concepts is required, ideally through previous experience in the automotive or equipment finance sector
- Passion and keen interest for building our innovative financial services leveraging Information Technology
- Very strong English skills are an absolute must to be successful at Tesla. In addition for this particular role, German is required. Other languages a plus in particular French, Italian or Spanish
- High-energy and composed personality that can work confidently with large banks and leasing companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and quickly without compromising excellence
- Last but not least, a burning desire to work for the coolest company on the planet and change the world!
- EU work permit
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net