Job title: Finance & Payroll Analyst
Job description: Job Description:
Lauda Europe Ltd
Lauda Europe is currently recruiting a Finance & Payroll Analyst based in Vienna. Lauda Europe currently has approximately 300 employees and plans to operate a fleet of up to 29 aircraft from Austria, Spain and Croatia. Lauda Europe hopes to open new bases in other countries over the next 18 months.
- Preparation of Management accounts
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Update payroll in relation to salary changes for movements within the Company and calculate back pay where applicable.
- Check the input of information relating to new starters i.e. tax, bank information etc.
- Calculate final pay for leavers and issue final payslips accordingly
- Prepare and process spreadsheets for variable payments/deductions including sick leave, overtime, incentives etc.
- Prepare and bulk load spreadsheets to the payroll
- Answer telephone/written queries concerning a variety of Payroll, Pension, Tax and Social Welfare issues
- Preparation of 3rd party payments
- Administration of departmental documentation in line with controls
- Adhoc duties as required by the needs of the business
- 6-12 months experience working in payroll
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of other European legislatures an advantage
- Proven computer skills including advanced Excel
- An efficient and methodical work ethic – accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong interpersonal skills and a professional manner
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing work demands
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours when required
- IPASS qualification beneficial
- Valid EU work permit.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net