Job title: Field Service Representative – Italy North East
Job description: WE’RE LOOKING FOR Field Service Representative – Italy North East
Employment type Regular / Permanent
Reference Number req23183
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Mechanical, Environmental background or similar
- Short job experience in water/process treatment company or industrial plant (steel mill, power plant, chemical plant, etc)
- Possession of driving license required (license B)
- IT Proficiency
- Fluent in English & Italian. Ideally also other foreign languages
- EU work permit
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- Proven time management and organizational skills to quickly identify and prioritize issues.
- Create solutions and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel within assigned region
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones
- Effective benefit-oriented presentation skills
- Appreciated previous experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Passion for our water treatments
- Initiative, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflection
What will you be doing?
The resource will join the Field Service Representative Team – North East Italy reporting directly to the Service Manager.
She/he will take care about service and maintenance activity on our costumers sites located in North East Italy area with the goal deliver high level of technical excellence promoting SUEZ WTS’s value proposition.
Be fully compliance with EHS SUEZ’s policies and Italian laws
Report work related EHS issues on time
Technical follow-up (sample collection, analytics, customer recommendations, visit report, adjust pumps or controller settings)
Corrosion coupon exchange, rate communication vs KPI, advise & follow-up
TS + other analyzers / controllers maintenance, calibration & optimization controls (PI settings etc.)
Maintains inventory of spare parts & reagents
Trouble shooting with help of PA
Optimize system performance
Chemfeed standard maintenance & level one trouble shooting
Coordinate chemfeed level two support
Chemfeed start-up & commissioning
Technically support field trials
Share leads for new commercial opportunities
Drives Value Generation Plan on assigned customer
Fully responsible for stock control vs contract & margin
Responsible for efficient week planning, service optimization & time spend vs contract
Meet CTQ’s & KPI’s in contract
Compensation: Annual 0.00 – 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. #IndeedWTS:No
Job date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 02:26:47 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net