Job title: Field Service Engineer – Site Manager
Company: Baker Hughes
Job description: Take ownership for customer operations
As a Site Manager, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You will be the onsite leader, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Driving project development, being the reference for Customer and Company on relevant strategy/decision making on 360° site reality
- Leading & providing operational framework for site activities to internal teams and skilled labour to ensure safety, compliance and quality
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed and completed according to company standards
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an Engineering degree or similar discipline or a high school diploma
- Show good experience in a control’s role gained in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar)
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of control systems for rotating equipment installation and maintenance with experience of DLN/DLE mapping
- Show strong knowledge on rotating equipment including installation and maintenance
- Technical awareness of Gas Turbines or Centrifugal Compressors or Reciprocating Compressors or Steam Turbines and their auxiliaries
- Display a strong customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- Have a strong awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and potential risks
- Be a motivated self-starter and be able to make key decisions and innovate solutions
- Have a desire to improve technical ability and knowledge on NPI (New Product Introduction) through dedicated training
- Have excellent command and understanding of verbal and written English and Italian
- Hold an EU Passport or a European Work permit
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
· Life assurance and income protection
· Private medical cover
· A defined contributory savings plan
· Additional elected benefits.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we bring our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 23:20:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net