Job title: Field Service Coordinator
Job description: Field Service Coordinator – Full Time – Lomm, Netherlands
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our Sulzer Turbo Services team, part of Sulzer Rotating Equipment Services (RES), which is one of the world’s most advanced independent providers of repair, overhaul, and maintenance within the turbine industry. From Venlo (Lomm) or on site, we provide our customers worldwide with solid, customer-oriented, and flexible support for their Compressors, Steam and Gas Turbines. Please join our proud and highly skilled international crew as an Field Service Coordinator.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring flawless Field Service project execution, by planning coordinating and organizing Field Service Projects.
- Costing requests & tracking of cost during project execution; Re-costing of extra work
- Updating manpower plans for Field Service projects.
- Consulting with subcontractors and suppliers with regard to project preparation, delivery times and consumables procurement.
- Managing and maintaining the inventory of Field Service tool containers & special tools.
- Organizing all travels for the Field Service crew.
- Updating all project information in our ERP system.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A vocational education background with a technical scope
- Experience in a technical coordination role preferably in a Field Service or similar environment
- Experience with rotating equipment a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An organized and structured working style
- To be fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
Sulzer offers an excellent package of benefits (CAO Metalektro), including:
- A more than competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- A generous number of holidays (40),
- A solid pension scheme,
- Training opportunities,
- Company restaurant at the facility with tasty and healthy options,
- Bicycle plan, company fitness, and more.
We are based in Lomm (close to Venlo), which is a great place to live. You can choose to live with the benefits of a city like Venlo, Eindhoven or Nijmegen which are all within an hour of travel or in the quieter villages close to our facility. Venlo is known as a strategic European logistic hub, close to the German border, with the availability of a highway network into all directions and easy access to international airports of Eindhoven, Düsseldorf and Weeze. Located with a National Park (Maasduinen) in the backyard of our office you can spend your lunchtime with a healthy walk with your colleagues.
Please send us your application including a complete resume and short motivation letter via the online tool.
International applicants are welcome to apply. No visa or work permit support can be provided for this role.
Have a question about the role?
Reach out to Rob Salden, HR Business Partner (+31(0)77 4738666). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated: We have already chosen our recruitment channels for this vacancy and therefore kindly request recruitment services (secondment / recruitment and selection) not to contact us.
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
82% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work – so come and join our story, starting today!
Sulzer is a global leader in fluid engineering. We specialize in pumping, agitation, mixing, separation and application technologies for fluids of all types. Our customers benefit from our commitment to innovation, performance and quality and from our responsive network of 180 world-class production facilities and service centers across the globe. Sulzer has been headquartered in Winterthur, Switzerland, since 1834. In 2020, our 15’000 employees delivered revenues of CHF 3.3 billion. Our shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: SUN). www.sulzer.com
Rotating Equipment Services
Through a network of over 100 service sites around the world, Sulzer provides cutting-edge parts as well as maintenance and repair solutions for pumps, turbines, compressors, motors and generators. We service our own original equipment, but also all associated third-party rotating equipment run by our customers, maximizing its sustainability and life cycle cost-effectiveness. Our technology-based solutions, fast execution and expertise in complex maintenance projects are available at our customers’ doorsteps. www.sulzer.com
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net