Job title: Facilities Assistant – Lisbon, Portugal
Job description: Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Facilities Assistant to support the management to ensure an optimal working environment in our building.
As a Facilities Assistant, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate a range of FM services and all building related services -hard & soft;
- Ensure site complies with CL FM & H&S policy & procedures;
- Escalate emergency / critical situations to Facilities manager;
- Maintain all FM records and an up to date “on site FM manual”;
- Harness high standards of work and be aware of associate satisfaction;
- Assist with General administration;
- Performs general receptionist duties and types a variety of correspondence for a department or a facility;
- Receives incoming telephone calls for a department or organization, obtains caller’s name, and forwards call to appropriate person or takes a message;
- Greets clients and visitors and directs to conference room or staff member’s office;
- Schedules appointments;
- Maintains conference room schedule;
- Liaison with Facilities Manager regarding any maintenance work that needs to be carried out;
- Other tasks and activities related with Facilities management.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written (essential)
- Spanish intermediate level (desirable)
- Preferable college degree or related work experience – 12th grade minimum
- Microsoft Office Required (word and excel intermediate level)
- Meticulous and punctual
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors
- Problem-solving, ability to keep calm and clear-headed in critical situations
- Supply high-quality service in accordance with given Sitel processes and procedures
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net