Job title: Expert Site Acquisition (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Job description: Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Expert Site Acquisition (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have experience in the telecommunications industry and excellent communication skills? Are you open to innovation and the implementation of new technologies with the involvement of all stakeholders? Become part of our team as Expert Site Acquisition (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your fundamental knowledge of the real estate industry and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You identify candidates for specific land leases or purchases, based on customer criteria, owner interest, and jurisdictional zoning and/or land use regulations.
- You negotiate lease or buying acquisitions required for telecommunications installations.
- You oversee specific leasing or buying operations and ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed-upon timelines.
- You may serve as a point of contact for the community and/or government agencies.
- You assist or oversee completion of zoning and permit applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinate the zoning process with outside counsel and vendors.
- A successfully completed degree and at least 4 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of real estate fundamentals and ideally initial experience in Telecommunications
- Excellent computer and reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and other database or project management tracking tools
- Self-starter mind set and the ability to work under demanding project schedules and a fast pace environment
- Very good English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our locations in Unterföhring and Stuttgart.
That’s what we’re offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg – Unterföhring, Bayern
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 05:54:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net