Job title: Experienced Field Service Representative – Italy North East
Job description: Contract type
Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The resource will join the Field Service Representative Team reporting directly to the Service Manager.
He/She will have the responsibility for the effective customers‘ accounts contract management. The role key focus is to ensure assets protection and value generation for assigned customers while guaranteeing costs control and margin target achievement.
- Be fully compliance with EHS policies and Italian laws
- Report work related EHS issues on time
- Define, agree and execute service activities for all the assigned customers in collaboration with Sales Teams and Product Application Specialists.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship in accordance with the communication plan
- Meet CTQ’s & KPI’s in contract
- Prepare and attend technical reviews with customers
- Prepare and attend internal review/audit with Service Manager, Area Manager and Product Application Specialist for the assigned customers
- Manage and coordinate local supplier activities
- Coordination of small functional teams (depending on business needs)
- Technical follow-up (sample collection, analytics, customer recommendations, visit report, adjust pumps or controller settings, corrosion coupon exchange)
- TS + other analyzers / controllers‘ maintenance, calibration & optimization controls (PI settings etc.)
- Maintain inventory of spare parts & reagents
- Trouble shooting with PA support
- Optimize system performance
- Chemfeed standard maintenance & level one trouble shooting
- Coordinate chemfeed level two support
- Chemfeed start-up & commissioning
- Technically support field trials
- Share leads for new commercial opportunities
- Drives Value Generation Plan on assigned customer
- Fully responsible for stock control vs contract & margin
- Responsible for efficient week planning, service optimization & time spend vs contract
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Mechanical, Environmental background or similar
- 3+ years of experience in water/process treatment companies
- Driving license B
- IT Proficiency
- Fluent in English & Italian. French is a plus
- EU work permit
- At least 3+ years of experience in water/process treatment companies and total 5+ years of relevant work experience in industrial sector with strong on-field service focus.
- Short experience in people management is a plus
- Proven time management and organizational skills to quickly identify and prioritize issues
- Create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel within assigned region.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Maintain workflows and anticipate future needs of the team
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Effective benefit-oriented presentation skills
- Appreciated previous experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Passion for our water treatments
- Initiative, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflection
Compensation: Annual 0.00 – 0.00 EUR
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net