Job title: Environmental Health & Safety Technician (M / F)
Company: RPK Biopharma
Job description: Descrição do emprego:
Referência da oferta: RPK Biopharma
Referência da oferta: Tempo Inteiro
Referência da oferta: 8-5-2020
Referência da oferta: Engenharia ( Ambiente )
Referência da oferta:
Holigen is a global pharmaceutical company wishing to recruit Environmental Health & Safety Technician to assist our growing team.
Environmental Health & Safety Technician (M / F)
The Environmental Health & Safety Technician will be responsible for:
- Supervising staff, participating in audits (internal, external and health authorities), and following up close out of audit non-conformances.
- Mentoring and guiding staff to maintain clean and safe working conditions in a cGMP compliant facility.
- Leading process safety reviews as required prior to implementation of processes into commercial manufacture.
- Conduct on-going analysis and evaluation of compliance programs and implement changes as necessary.
- Supporting emergency management and preparedness planning, activities, programs and operations.
- Establishing priorities and developing policies and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review, revise, update and maintain EHS records and document tracking and instructs in their use. Develop communication systems for dissemination of EHS information.
- Ensure creation and submission of annual compliance program reports.
- Manage industrial occupational hygiene monitoring and sampling, developing and implementing emission monitoring (noise, odour etc) and sampling strategies, perform trending analysis and prepare reports.
- Serve as hazardous waste coordinator and manage storage and disposal of hazardous wastes and materials. Maintain Material safety data sheets (MSDS) and control of substances hazardous to health forms as required by law.
- Manage EHS education through the development and implementation of a variety of training programs such as risk assessment, process safety, emergency preparedness, permit to work, spill containment, incident, accident, near miss reporting etc. , .
- Oversee and coordinate facilities inspections and review accident reports, hazard complaints, incident reports, injuries and near misses and investigate causes and implement corrective/preventative action plans.
- Managing, coordinating and supporting all fire prevention and code enforcements activities
- Develop, recommend, and implement control strategies to eliminate or reduce environmental health and safety hazards.
- Maintaining safety equipment (PPE) inventory, controlling and purchasing site safety equipment as required.
- Developing and reviewing all bid specifications for environmental actions. Support larger initiatives and act as project manager – developing project scope, specifications and cost estimates to bid as required, and oversee projects implementation.
- Developing and managing assigned program budgets while identifying cost effective strategies for maintaining safety and environmental programs. Planning for and evaluating personnel needs, equipment needs and future compliance issues.
- Researching and making recommendations for procurement of state of the art safety equipment needs and future compliance issues.
- Interacting regularly with management, production and outside agencies in all plant operations.
- Work with teams across the business to promote behavioural strategies and a positive EHS culture.
- Maintaining an awareness of new and existing relevant laws, rules and regulations, and take actions appropriate to ensure timely compliance and communication to appropriate departments.
- Relevant degree in occupational health and safety, environmental management or closely related field
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent English both written and spoken; Spanish will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of local laws, regulations, guidelines and standards regarding occupational health and safety.
- Knowledge of occupational safety, industrial hygiene, emergency preparedness and response, environmental health environmental management and risk management best practices.
- Knowledge of EHS industry standards and best management practices including education and training.
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience EHS technician or equivalent
- Lives in Beja-Alentejo area
- Full time position;
- Remuneration adjusted to function and experience;
- Work environment of excellence, focusing on quality;
If you can picture yourself fulfilling this position, please send us your application to *** Candidatura Online ***
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 02:18:23 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net