Job title: Entrepreneur in Residence (all genders)
Company: Seedbox Ventures
Job description: We are Seedbox Ventures: Risk management for corporate innovation, startups and founders.
A company builder in the heart of Stuttgart. A creative team of entrepreneurs, tech enthusiasts, strategists and corporate veterans. Our mission is as simple as it is ambitious: We transform the casino mentality in the innovation environment into enthusiasm for risk-optimized and sustainable growth.
We’re looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence to help us build Seedbox Ventures and co-create with our venture teams. In this role:
- You work closely with our founders on strategic projects: Starting from an idea, to prototyping it, to creating a scalable solution
- You are a jack of all trades and are comfortable in different business disciplines or eager to learn about them
- You prepare pitch decks for sales or investor meetings, create business plans and financial models and advise on topics such as fundraising and investor relations
- You help to streamline and scale Seedbox Ventures‘ products and services by automating processes, defining performance metrics, and implementing infrastructure to help us and our ventures better achieve their goals
- You lead your own projects by creating and sticking to comprehensive schedules, communicating with stakeholders, and continuously analyse and present your data
We are looking for a strong team player who combines strategic planning, internal communications, analytical-based problem-solving, and leadership of cross-functional initiatives.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working in a technology startup or high-growth environment
- You are a humble leader, who is able to motivate a team and drive them to their full potential
- You possess excellent communication skills and the ability to concisely present your ideas in front of people backed with data
- You have the head of a strategist and the heart of an executor
- You have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- You have outstanding analytical skills, attention to detail, and can independently structure and execute projects
- You are naturally curious and feel at home in many disciplines or find a way to navigate new terrains
- You are fluent in German & English
- Centrally located office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Flexible working hours and flexible remote work possible
- Chance to work hands-on with founder teams and even join their ventures
- Work with an experienced team and leave your mark while building up Seedbox Ventures in its early days
We don’t need a classic cover letter.
A few words about your motivation to work for Seedbox Ventures will suffice. Please make sure to include your salary expectations, your earliest starting date, where you’ve heard about this job, and if you have a working permit for Germany.
Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 23:03:11 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net