Job title: Enterprise Account Manager
- Looking for a new career opportunity within Enterprise IT Account Management where you can develop and implement your own sales strategies?
- Do you have a commercial mindset and the ability to implement and deliver the right tactical solutions to ensure project success?
- Would you like to join a global IT team with an unparalleled entrepreneurial spirit that is at the forefront of its field?
Apply now! Crayon Germany is looking for a new Enterprise Account Manager and this could be you!
Crayon is a full-fledged global IT advisory firm that is leading at the forefront of its field. As experts in services and software and cloud analytics, we have in-depth experience with volume software licensing, optimization, cloud adoption, digital engineering, machine learning, and predictive analytics. Our team has more than 2000 colleagues, spanning 35 countries around the globe, driven by an unparalleled entrepreneurial spirit. The consolidated growth we have experienced in the recent years both financially and geographically has been driven by organic expansions into new regions and key acquisitions to increase our footprint. We are passionate about paving the way for our customers‘ digital transformation journey, and with our unique tools and skilled team members, we optimize their ROI on complex technology investments. Our flat management structure promotes an innovative and results-oriented culture where everyone gets the opportunity to be an integral part in developing our services and products.
Our team in Germany is growing, and we are now looking for a new Enterprise Account Manager. We currently have offices in 4 different locations: Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Munich, and Leipzig; where our dynamic team of more than 80 highly skilled colleagues motivates and support each other in an open office environment. When joining our team, you will mainly be working on projects focused in Germany and will be responsible for the recruitment and development of new and existing customers with focus on cloud services through Crayon. This will include to foster and maintain long term relationships with selected customers in Germany, as well as position our consulting portfolio in one of our large sales regions. Moreover, you will collaborate across borders with consultants and licensing specialists in other subsidiaries around the world. We believe that this would be an exciting opportunity for you who would enjoy being an integral part in developing Crayon’s sales strategy!
Among your main responsibilities we can highlight the following:
- Co-develop the sales strategy for Crayon Germany and take responsibility for data mining and lead generation
- Expand through benefits of cross and upselling opportunities for our existing customer relationships
- Position our consulting portfolio in the sales region North/South, depending on which office you are working from
- Create and present offers with C-level decision-makers, and execute contract negotiations until completion
- Deal closure and daily follow up of the consumption with customers
- Grow and drive a sales pipeline and maintain an updated and accurate pipeline.
We believe you to be someone with a winning attitude, who possesses strong customer and sales orientation skills. You are a self-starter, with a solid ability to work structured and independently. You have a keen eye for details and can effectively communicate and present to stakeholders at all levels. We envisage you as a team player with a positive and engaging approach who can motivate and inspire others in your team to deliver and excel.
Desired competency and experience:
- Completed commercial or technical education/degree
- 3+ years of sales experience in IT, ideally in the licensing business
- Secure handling of common MS Office applications and CRM databases
- Experience in addressing, presenting and communicating with C-level executives, business and technical decision-makers
- A proven sales record
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Language requirements: Professional level German and English (written and spoken)
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection
- Visa requirements: Must have EU Working permit/visa
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net