Job title: enseignant
Company: Ecole europeenne Bruxelles III
Job description: The European School Brussels III is looking for:
An ICT teacher (M/F/X) – EN & FR
AD INTERIM contract
The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation offering multilingual and multicultural education.
The locally recruited teachers are hired under the employee status to teach in the secondary cycle.
- Native speaker or thorough knowledge of the teaching language (C1/C2 level certified)
- University degree (validated by the national authorities) permitting to teach in the secondary school (until the Baccalaureate)
- Recent professional experience for at least 2 years in the secondary cycle (until the Baccalaureate)
- Teaching of a 2nd subject is an advantage
- Knowledge of at least one second working language of the school (French/English)
- European citizen or person having a valid working permit in Belgium
- Ability to teach mixed classes using effective differentiation
- Strong motivation in teaching in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Ability to work and to cooperate with colleagues, management and families
We are offering contracts in accordance with the Service regulations for the locally recruited teachers in the European schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-6) available on the EE website :
- Starting day: September, 15th 2021
- Availability: Candidates must be available from September, 15th 2021 till October, 29th 2021
- Gross salary: 61.699,68€ per year for a full-time post (21 teaching periods 45′ per week)
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
Please complete AND send the following documents as a single PDF file to
– A cover letter
– Your Curriculum Vitae, if possible in „Europass“ format
– Copy of your diploma(s)
– Contact information of your last employer (if possible)
The subject of the email must be indicated as follows: „B3-2021-56/NAME First name“
(example: B3-2021-56/SCHILD Martina).
It is important to name the subject exactly as stated above AND to send the application only to the specified email address (not via the Stepstone platform!) because the system does not recognize applications named or sent in any other way. This also means that it is necessary not to leave any spaces between the reference, the slash and the surname/first name. Correct: B3-2021-56/NAME First name; incorrect: B3-2021-56 / NAME first name
Deadline for applications: September, 9th at midnight (ad reference: B3-2021-56)
Successful candidates will be required to provide a certificate of Good Living (Model 2 – for access to an educational activity in Belgium or any other similar document for another country of origin) before starting work.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview before a Selection Committee.
Expected salary: €61699.68 per year
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 07:51:09 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net