Job title: English speaking gradutes in finace
Company: Grafton Recruitment
Job description: Grafton Recruitment byl založen v roce 1982 a patří k předním dodavatelům personálního poradenství. Je jednou z největších nezávislých evropských firem, která vyhledává zaměstnance napříč všemi sektory a pracovními pozicemi. V ČR nás můžete navštívit na 14 pobočkách. Více na www.grafton.cz
Are you a fresh graduate?
Do you like working with numbers?
Would you like to develop and deepen your skills in the finance field?
And have you already been familiar with accounting processes?
If you also prefer to work in an international environment, this role could be a good match for your career!
You would take care of invoice preparation, solve various queries and deal with ad hoc issues.
- Calculating and preparing invoices
- Accounts Payable processing
- Daily invoices checking
- Solving invoice queries
- Doing reconciliation regularly
- Dealing with ad hoc issues
In case you are interested, please get in touch with me! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can you expect from your future employer?
- Very fast recruitment process
- Support and guidance throughout the entire recruitment process
- 5 weeks of holiday PLUS 2 sick days
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to life and pension insurance
- Stable working environment with high standards and a friendly workspace:)
We are looking for you if you obtain the following characteristics & skills
- Bachelor of University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
- Professional command of English, German or French is a big advantage
- Previous experience in the area of accounting is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional approach.
This position is suitable for EU citizens or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
- Undefined (C1 – aktivně)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net