Job title: English Language Service Desk Associate
Company: GE GLOBAL OPERATIONS FINANCE
- Technical Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, text and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone, text or chat and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- If you’re naturally a helper, have a strong customer orientation and enjoy assisting people with computer issues whilst explaining technical details simply, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our employee’s trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems. The goal is to create a seamless, positive experience for our employees that in turn enables them to serve our external customers and the businesses they support.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration;
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
- Own issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits;
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue;
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers);
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions;
- Ensure all issues and outcomes are properly logged within the ticket management system;
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time;
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting;
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain positive relationships with clients;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on process, procedures and or systems.
- High school or technical school diploma required
- 0-2 years experience, including internships, in work experience in Customer Service (Technical Support / Desktop Support is an added advantage )
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into a permanent employment relationship under the laws of Hungary. GE will not sponsor any Visa or Work permit request
- Must be willing to work out of the Budapest office
Our Commpensation & benefits are designed to help you manage your personal and family needs, while rewarding high-performers. We offer a robus benefit package depending on your employment status and your national reqiuirements.
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 07:45:19 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net