Job title: English Language Service Desk Associate
Company: GE corporate / GE Global Finance Operations / MMM
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our employees install applications and programs. Identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Own issues through resolution within agreed time limits, or to the point of escalation
- Resolve network issues, configure operating systems and use remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue. You will use email, text and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues.
- For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone, text or chat and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues and outcomes are properly logged within the ticket management system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
- High School Diploma.
- At least 1 year experience is needed.Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into a permanent employment relationship under the laws of Hungary. GE will not sponsor any Visa or Work permit request.
Desired Characteristics: * Technical Expertise. Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, Skype and other tech products. Excellent written and verbal English skill is a must.
- Strong analytical mind to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues. Certification in Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environment is desired. Familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, Service-Now, BOLD 360, etc.)
- Personal Attributes: Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world´s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles… people like you.
Job date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 08:07:22 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net