Job title: Engineering Trainee – Dual Studies FH Technikum Wien ( f / d / m )
Job description: Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
This is a Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support to develop modular & scalable software solutions in a motivated and highly-effective scrum team, supported by a state-of-the-art environment
- Collaborate closely with the team to bring new features to our customers, from requirements analysis through the development process all the way into the production environment
- Interact with stakeholders, from security specialists to marketing experts
- Support to Implement Java Enterprise applications following Java EE standards
- Support to develop web services & REST interfaces, and integrate third-party services
- Analyse requirements and support to prepare architectural solutions
- Current enrolled at FH Technikum Wien and atteding the Dual Studies Program
- Fluent in German & English (written and spoken)
- Interest in innovative payment products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication and interpersonal skills / initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance with the Austrian IT Collective Agreement, starting from € 17.500,- based on the qualification & experience of the final candidate.
We look forward to your application!
This is a Vienna based job!
Please find further information on
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net