Job title: Engineering Supervisor (m/f/d)
Company: The Luxury Collection
Job description: Posting Date Nov 03, 2021
Job Number 21127839
Job Category Engineering & Facilities
Location Hotel Bristol a Luxury Collection Hotel Vienna, Karntner Ring 1, Vienna, Austria, Austria
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
*Work Permit for Austria is mandatory***
***German language skills are mandatory***.
The Hotel Bristol next to the Vienna State Opera is an exquisite example of the Luxury Collection and is part of Marriott International.
For more than a hundred years it has been a charming meeting place for the city’s rich cultural and business life. The 150 spacious guest rooms enchant with Art Nouveau furnishings, fin-de-siècle accents and real antiques.
The employees of The Luxury Collection are the heart of our successful hotel and we are looking to extend our wonderful team!
The impact you make
Nothing escapes your attentive eye and you are available with advice in all technical matters especially in the area of painting work. It is thanks to you that our hotel always looks great and that everything is kept in good shape. You know how to lead the team to success!
What you’ll be doing
- Daily repair work on and in the hotel
- Scheduling for team members (Roster and holidays)
- Coordination of daily tasks within the team
- Support for Head of Engineering
- Implementation of quick and effective solutions to problems in the guest area
- Independent planning of work
- Control and check of outside labor companies
- Hands on support
Who we’re looking for
- Completed specialist training in the painting trade and leadership experience of minimum 2 years
- „hands on“ nature and independent work ethics
- Computer knowledge (user level)
- Friendly, resilient and self-organized
- Constant willingness to learn
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends
- Service-oriented thinking and acting
- Reliability, a sense of responsibility and independence
- Very good teamwork skills and an eye for detail
- A positive outlook on life, open-mindedness and a friendly nature Service-oriented thinking and acting
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
For this position, based on full employment (40 hours / week), a minimum gross salary of 1.788€/LG3 month (overpayment possible depending on qualifications) applies as per trade union agreement.
Explore our very big world & Live fully
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you’re important to us and that you’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued. As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place than Marriott International to make your mark. Joining us, you’ll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. You’ll find a place where your personality and ideas are appreciated just as much as the work you do. And you’ll grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Expected salary: €1788 per month
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 07:11:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net