Job title: Engineer Validation modules for Internet of Things
Job description: Engineer Validation modules for Internet of Things
The Network Test Engineer will be working in close contact with the whole Test and Measurement Team (worldwide) and you will be involved in all the test from the early breath to the launch of product in the market.
You will be working with leading companies around the world fulfilling your passion for Cellular Technology and having at your disposal in the laboratory the best instrumentation available on the market and room to implement and define new scenarios.
This role will be only for those who aim to challenge new topics!
The position will be in our office in Sgonico (Trieste), Italy
- Test systems / framework development and maintenance
- Test results analysis, debug and bug tracking, Laboratory, Field test and remote sessions execution
- Development, maintenance and automation of test systems, tools and frameworks
- Test results analysis, debug and bug tracking in collaboration with project team.
Your Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications or 3 years of experience in this field
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting languages (C/C++, Perl, Python)
- Good knowledge Linux OS (bash, etc.)
- Accurate, precise, reliable person able to plan his job.
- Good in working in a team and contribute to team success.
- Attitude to problem solving and imagination
- Good English knowledge
- Ready to travel on request
- Valid work permit for Italy
- IP protocol suite
- Acquaintance with Raspberry Pi
- Cellular protocols (4G, LPWA, 3G, etc)
What are our perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up
- Processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Carso natural area, 20 min away from Trieste downtown
- Well-being: family environment, indoor kitchen areas, outside recreational area, yoga lessons, jogging group at lunch time, health insurance, flexible entry and lunch break time, 2% as additional contribution to pension funds
- Knowledge sharing is our philosophy
- Easy car parking inside the property and bikes and motorbikes lots
- Team parties twice a year
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching !
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Contact Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net