Job title: Engineer Digital Workplace (m/f/diverse)
Job description: Innovative digital working environments are one of the top priorities of the Lufthansa Group with the operational hub, the Center of Excellence Digital Workplace, at Austrian Airlines.
Vienna * Employment level
Direct entry * Function
IT * Working time
Full time * Salary
From EUR 32,896.36 gross/year (full-time, overpayment possible depending on experience)
Working from anywhere and from any device – the demands on the workplace have changed massively in recent years. If you have followed the path and want to be part of this exciting development, then this job is made for you.
- Design, development, operation, support and delivery of an innovative digital workplace and its continuous improvement
- Support in the area of Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Active Directory Engineering
- Product responsibility in the Services Workplace environment as well as taking over projects within the LH Group
- Consulting of all IT units of the Lufthansa Group with regard to requirements
- Various specializations available including:
- Client Solution Architect
- Client Management Expert
- Application Engineer
- Client Security Manager
- PCI Compliance Expert
- Depending on the specialization, the role includes the following main tasks:
- MS Windows Distribution and Management
- Management of devices, applications and data
- Management of connectivity, policies and device security
Talent Management & Recruiting
Austrian Airlines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Discounts, Diversity programmes
Behind the scenes
We are looking for qualified specialists with high standards for their work, who have an overview of the complex operations of an airline and are enthusiastic about precise and efficient organisation and planning.
Our Center of Excellence
We connect Austria with Europe and the world every day. As Austrian we always do our best to ensure the safety of our employees and passengers. That is why we adress our open positions to applicants who have already been vaccinated against Covid19.
- Completed university studies in IT/business informatics or equivalent long-term professional experience
- Experience in client management & Microsoft technologies (Endpoint Manager, Azure, Office365)
- Several years of professional experience in project management & requirements engineering
- Analytical approach when solving problems
- Motivated, dynamic and willing to go the extra mile
- Intercultural competence, communication, conflict and persuasion skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Skills in working with distributed teams
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria.
Ready for Take Off?
Apply online with your motivation letter and CV. Please note that you are subject to the current regulations for short-time work at Austrian Airlines.
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest airline. During the Corona pandemic, we brought thousands of Austrians home and ensured the availability of much-needed hygiene products with our cargo flights. With about 6,000 employees from more than 60 nations, we are pursuing a common goal – to emerge stronger from the crisis in order to provide our passengers with an unforgettable travel experience again. As a member of the Lufthansa Group, we are part of the largest airline network in Europe and are operating in a dynamic competitive environment. In order to take off again with full power we are looking for committed personalities who want to actively shape our future.
Teilen über Ihren Social Media Account
Klicken Sie auf eines der Icons:
Zum Kopieren des Links klicken Sie auf folgendes Icon:
- (Link wurde kopiert)
zurueck Blog inhalt_teilen
Wir setzen auf unserer Website Cookies ein. Einige Cookies sind für den Betrieb der Seite und die Nutzung der Funktionalitäten notwendig, andere dienen Statistikzwecken. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren .
Diese Cookies sind zwingend erforderlich um die Webseite zu betreiben und Sicherheitsfunktionen sowie die angebotenen Funktionalitäten zu ermöglichen. Statistik
Wir erfassen pseudonymisierte Daten für Statistiken und Analysen, die uns helfen, unsere Webseite und deren Inhalte stetig zu optimieren.
Expected salary: €32896.36 per year
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 07:13:46 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net