Job title: Employee Experience Specialist – HR (f/m/d)
Company: Cropster GmbH
Job description: We strongly believe that Employee Experience (EX) is the product of all interactions that every employee has with our organization. It includes everything from the first contact as a potential recruit to the last interaction after the end of employment.
About the role
In the role as an employee experience specialist your main focus is to create a positive environment for our potential future and current employees throughout the entire employee life cycle. The position is offered in part time, with a minimum of 20h and could also be partly remote after a predefined introductory period.
What you’ll do
- Helping to build and strengten an employer brand for Cropster and support recruiting activities across various functions and roles with a strong focus on exceptional candidate experience.
- Creating a smooth onboarding experience for our new Cropster family members for our office locations in Innsbruck and Vienna.
- Ensuring a compliant and accurate time tracking for Austria, including monthly reporting and closure activities in seamless collaboration with our payroll provider.
- Administering and supporting the set up of various benefits and policies for Cropster’s employees like e.g. our Home Office, Volunteering Time and Educational Budget policy.
- Researching and explaining relevant legislations and translating them into Cropster’s context through policies, regular updates and trainings.
- Bringing in your perspective and experience on various topics like performance management, recruiting, employer branding, etc.
- Supporting various initiatives across different aspects of employee experience such as salary benchmarking, training coordination, employee surveys, etc.
We are looking for people with:
- First experience in the field of HR Management, HR Services, Recruiting or payroll, ideally with a bachelor degree or equivalent education in the field.
- Basic Knowledge of labor law and social security regulations in Austria.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in German and English.
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the HR “stack” – strategic, operational, and tactical
- A customer first mindset – someone who understands to deliver outstanding customer support.
- The skill to build trustful relationships with employees and leaders alike.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A strong focus on accuracy and an analytical mindset.
That said, we’d be particularly delighted to hire someone with:
- Experience working across different countries and time zones.
- Experience in the software industry.
- The appetite to grow and deepen your responsibility level within Cropster.
- Any additional language skills.
At this point Cropster will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Austria for this opening. For Non-EU applicants: please attach your work permit to your application.
Cropster is the market leader in software for the speciality coffee industry. We work with farmers, exporters, importers and roasters in over 90 countries around the world to help them deliver a better cup of coffee in a sustainable way.
We’re a fast growing business that is highly focused on our customers and the benefits we can bring them through close collaboration—with a successful history of over 10 years. We also believe that work-life balance is more than a catch phrase, it is a part of our success. We encourage empowerment and taking over responsibilities. We provide our team with room to grow within our organization, to develop their interests and expertise whatever their current experience level. We offer fair, competitive, and transparent pay. The range for this position is €39K to 54K gross and we look at factors like your experience and individual qualifications to determine our offer, which includes benefits like an educational budget and an endless stream of really great coffee. We also make our best possible offer upfront—no games.
Expected salary: €39000 – 54000 per year
Location: Innsbruck, Tirol
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:09:37 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net