Job title: Electrical Supervisor
Job description: Electrical Supervisor
Bilfinger Tebodin, part of Bilfinger SE, is an international consultancy and engineering company with 1,600 employees over 26 offices in North West and Central and Eastern Europe.
Bilfinger Tebodin in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) is the largest engineering group in this region, having 800 consultants, engineers and managers in-house. Apart from the construction sites worldwide, the company staff is located in offices across 7 countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine. Intensive efforts to unite people across those countries result in delivering top quality international best practice to the clients.
Bilfinger Tebodin in CEE operates in four cross-country Business Lines: Consultancy, Process Engineering, Engineering and PMC. Together, they provide a portfolio of services for complex engineering projects and interdisciplinary & technical complete solutions, covering the whole investment project cycle. The company is proud of its 70 years’ experience in automotive sphere, wide variety of food and agro projects, unique latest developments in wind power plants.
Bilfinger Tebodin clients are international financial institutions, government bodies and leading global and local companies, representing different industries. Among many, Bilfinger Tebodin is a partner for Bayer, Bosch, Bridgestone, Cargill, Gestamp, Henkel, LafargeHolcim, Mars, Mondelez, Sanofi, Shell, Skoda, Siemens, Viessmann, Unilever.
- Supervision the electrical works according to the design documentation and building permit
- Responsibility for overseeing the electrical works package as per requirements of hungarian building code
- Cooperation with the design team, to follow the design progress up, to assist on design optimization
- Quality assurance in accordance with the technical specifications (quality control / reporting)
- Coordination and supervision over subcontractors – if required
- Daily presence on construction site
- In general all activities assigned to the Technical Supervisor in Gov. Decree 191/2009. (IX. 15.)
- Engineering degree in electrical discipline
- Significant experience as electrical supervisor (inspector) on large-sized, complex, industrial projects is essential
- Good English
- Well-developed time management and prioritizing skills
- Project and team management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Employment contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary
- Medical insurance (Medicover), English course, development opportunities (trainings, mentoring, coaching)
- Flexible work schedule, home office and remote work possibilities (to be agreed individually), space in the office in Budapest
- International and multicultural work environment
- Opportunities for professional development on a large industrial project
- Participation in interesting project for prestigious brands, global clients
Please submit your CV in English through the system containing your salary expectation and also earliest possible start date.
Electrical │Bilfinger Tebodin Hungary Kft. │Permanent │White-collar workers │Professional │Engineering – Electrical
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 22:11:37 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net