Job title: Electrical Engineer
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: We are looking for a Electrical Engineer for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Role: Electrical Engineer
To effectively deliver the day to day maintenance and operation of client premises and integrate a multi skilled engineering team in accordance with the Client Global Reliability programme (GRP).
What this job involves
- Under Local lead Engineer manager ensure the site electrical installation is operated in accordance with local legislation.
- To adhere to the Maintenance Management system in all engineering practices, including planned and reactive tasks, to meet and exceed the expectations of GRP, and agreed service level agreements.
- Undertake small installation works and repairs of Electrical and Mechanical client premises and equipment Quality Arrangements.
- Carryout all works in an appropriately health and safety conscious manner following material safety instructions and using, permits to work, risk assessments, method statements where appropriate to do this.
- Accountable for ensuring that planned maintenance activities are carried out, in compliance with the tasks as set out and Site SOPs, Processes, and any adopted procedures regulatory and Statutory practice.
- Ensure maximum availability of plant and user equipment through efficient planned maintenance and prompt response to faults
- Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment.
- Ensure that all work orders (360 tool) are completed and issued and closed in full compliance with GRP and the Equipment Maintenance System.
- Initiate and receive Permits to Work in accordance with procedure.
- Where necessary ensure correct control using and monitoring/ interrogation of the BMS including incorporate energy efficiency control strategies.
- Mark up drawings and documentation to show changes and issue to line manager.
- Where instructed by your line manager install new equipment.
- Work with an innovation approach and initiate a review, amend and reschedule PM Work Sheets (Planned Maintenance) where you feel better practices or efficiencies can be made.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- To wear personal protective equipment when conditions require or when required to do so by the relevant risk assessment, method statement or mandatory signage
- Where required to provide regular reports (Daily, weekly, monthly as required) to your line manager regarding all engineering team activity.
- Able to communicate in English on a certain level to operate systems and prepare reports.
- Able to manage and give instructions to sub-contractors under line manager control.
Assisting the JLL Engineering Team – skills and performance in conjunction with the site team.
- Weekend & Bank holiday working if needed with compensation
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Familiar with computer equipment and programs. (Word, excel and outlook)
- Skilled and physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry reasonable loads, operate required equipment, and operate a motor vehicle. Subject to be on call 24 hours per day on a rota and required to work in all weather conditions.
- Good relationship with the final client, good presentation – discreet and can-do attitude
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 Years experience in Electricity Skilled
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Multi Skilled Building Services Maintenance Contracting Environment.
- Level 4 Bac tech or Bac Pro or BEP, CAP with maximum experience – Electricity Speciality
- Low/high Voltage Authorised Persons
Good to have
Multi skills knowledge in building maintenance
- Level 4 BAC STI
Cooling installation knowledge
- Bac Pro, BEP or CAP (Maintenance of refrigerant equipment)
- Issuing Permit to Work (Discipline Dependent)
- Safety education at work
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 01:03:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net