Job title: Electrical Engineer – Student – Brno
Job description: We are currently looking for a new member for the position Electrical Engineer – Student for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED Research and Development team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfilment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfilment environments.
How your future role will look like?
Our Electrical Engineers are responsible for the coordination and implementation of all electrical components associated with assigned system projects. They have responsibility for the timely execution, as well as the technical quality and functionality of the electrical design and implementation of assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and design guidelines.
Ideally you will be in your final year of studies, only students are eligible to apply.
Your key responsibilities:
- Creating Electrical Model Drawings, Electrical Device Layout Drawings, E-stop drawings, Network Drawings, including schematic drawings by panel.
- Developing Buyout Configuration and motor calculation worksheets.
- Creating Permit drawings.
- Ordering Control Panels, Electrical Field devices, and Electrical Buyouts.
- Setting up and testing electrical prototypes.
- Developing electrical Spare Parts List and Site Readiness Checklist.
- Setting up Electrical Networks & Profibus, performing I/O checkout & commissioning, labeling electrical devices, creating electrical punch list for installation, and troubleshooting electrical product issues on site.
- Providing as-built technical documentation.
- SOPER (Special Order Per Engineering Request) – customization of standard conveyors according project team and customer´s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent combinations of experience and education.
- English B2 – C2 level
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Eplan
- Basic knowledge of the material handling industry standards and specifications.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Material handling or related experience
- Ability to work independently
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- An open, creative, and team-oriented personality
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Awareness of IEC and EN standards
- Dynamic and creative international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development.
- Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.’EMEAUR‘
Location: Brno, Jihomoravský
Job date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 23:25:47 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net